1 cup lemon juice ( about 6 lemons)
3 cups cold, filtered water
1/2 cup sugar
1. Cut lemons in half and squeeze them into a measuring cup.
2. Pour lemon juice through a strainer into a pitcher to remove the seeds and any pulp.
3. Add 3 cups cold, filtered water to the pitcher.
4. Add 1/2 cup of sugar to the pitcher.
5. Stir until mixed.
6. Pour over ice.
Amy's Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1 frozen banana (peeled)
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup milk
1. Place frozen banana and frozen berries in a blender base.
2. Add Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons honey on top of the frozen fruit.
3. Pour 1/2 cup milk over honey.
4. Blend until mixed.